RE: Message Tracking

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDCE22" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:13:29 +0100

I think the data protection act that you are referring to was amended
recently to make it not so illegal. That is that providing the authority
comes from a high enough level within the company CEO sort of level. Then
this waves the right since it is considered in the companies best interests
to find out what has been held in some mailboxes.

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Technical Lead

Tel: +44 161 935 7152 Fax: +44 207934 1630
Email: Mark.M.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx