RE: Message Tracking

  • From: PKarumbaiah@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 19:37:39 +0530

Hi Bob Hall..how do i enable Journaling.

regards,
Ponnappa

                    "HALL, BOB"

                    <Bob.Hall@scpp       To:     "[ExchangeList]"
<exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    ool.com>             cc:

                                         Subject:     [exchangelist] RE:
Message Tracking
                    03/26/2003

                    06:51 PM

                    Please respond

                    "[ExchangeList

                    ]"

http://www.MSExchange.org/

You could also try Journaling. This will get you ALL of the email moving
through your server. You can then go into the journaling mailbox and pick
and choose which emails you would like to forward on to your boss.

bob hall
scp distributors, LLC
nt systems administrator
109 northpark blvd. suite 100