Re: Message Disclaimer

  • From: "Arnold, Mark" <marnold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 07:55:24 +0100

Sounds stupid but the service doesn't (well it hasn't done so for me to
date) start itself the first time, it sets to automatic but unless you
reboot or click start, the service won't have started, even though it is
configurable.

You may also have selected your account or accounts or groups not to be
affected by the disclaimer.

There won't be a problem with Exchange so I'd go and run through the
documentation and release notes one more time.