Message Disclaimer

  • From: "Badri Khanal" <badri.khanal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 12:32:41 +0545

HI Everyone,
I want to add message disclaimer in every outbound smtp messages in my Exchange
2000 server. For that, I installed GFI Mail Essential v8 and configured message
disclaimer in text mode. After that, I sent a test message to my hotmail
address to test whether it works, the disclaimer message didn't appear. What
could have gone wrong. Your valuable input will be highly appreciated.

Thank you,

---------------------------
Badri Khanal
Systems Administrator
United Mission to Nepal
Post Box 126
Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: 977-1-4268900, 4228118
Fax: 977-1-4225559

"This electronic message may contain confidential information. If you have
received
it in error, please immediately inform the sender and delete the mail and any
attachments.
Unless it relates to the official business of UMN, any opinions, views and
other information
expressed in this document are those of the individual sender".
6/6/2003