RE: Message Cut Off

  • From: "Smith (Smith) Mangmeetakun" <SmithM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 07:15:18 +0700

I found this problem in my system also, We use mix of MS Outlook XP and
MS Outlook 2000.

Best Regards,
Smith Mangmeetakun
S.I.T. (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
TEL: 716-1166 Ext 328

Our #1 goal?  Ensure all of our customers are very satisfied with S.I.T.
support experience.  If we have not met this goal please E-mail to my
manager at ramesg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to discuss how we can ensure your
complete satisfaction.