- From: "Abner Carvalho" <astronobaldo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:28:26 +0000
My company is a merge process and I would like to know what is the better
way to complete this task.
Now we have:
CompanyA - Windows 2000 Domain + Exchange 2000
CompanyB - Windows 2000 Domain + Lotus Notes
CompanyC - Windows NT 4 Domain + Exchange 5.5
CompanyD - Windows NT 4 Domain + Exchange 5.5
All this domains must be migrated and consolidated. I would like to know
what is the best method:
- One florest and 4 diferent Tree;
- Four florest and 4 diferent Tree;
- One florest, one Tree
All suggestions will be very apreciated.
Obs.: Sorry for my bad english.
MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online.
Other related posts: