RE: Memory leak

  • From: "Rizki Indra Cahya" <rizki@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:25:55 +0700

Dear Mr. Mike...
Thank you sir, it sures me there is nothing wrong with our exchange
But, do you ever experienced when you are delete one or more mailboxes,
the hard drives space in your exchange server not free again, it just
look like a "leak" in your storage system. It confuses me when I move
all mailboxes to a new exchange server, the "old" exchange mailboxes
still full like there's no mailboxes ever moved.
Thank you Sir, in advance...
IT Staff Division
MRA Media