[ExchangeList] Mark as Not Junk Option in Outlook 2003 is disabled

  • From: "John L. Gitzen II" <john_gitzen_ii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 10:11:58 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------I recently installed
Outlook 2003 on a client laptop which had been running
Outlook 2002.  His Junk Email Options are turned on to High so some
legitimate email gets marked as SPAM.  When he goes into his Junk Mail
folder and tries to mark the email as not junk the "Mark as Not Junk" option
is not available - it is disabled.

The only hit I can find on this subject found here -
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP010400921033.aspx?pid=CH06356471
103 says "Your administrator has turned off this feature. Contact your
administrator for assistance."  Well I am the administrator and I never
turned it off, or at lease not on purpose!  I hate when documentation says
"See Administrator" but doesn't give a clue to the Administrator where to
look!

Anyone know how I can enable this feature again?

John
Technology Applied

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: