RE: Mark, You're fine and please forgive me.

  • From: "Mark Hippenstiel" <M.Hippenstiel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 19:53:01 +0200

Hermano,
  no need to make excuses, on the contrary. I was being absolutely
serious, I do really think that it would be better to go thru all the
steps before posting a solution. So no offence taken no excuse needed :)

Regarding your duplicate posts, the error stating that the mail was
rejected comes from an invalid subscription coupled with an improperly
configured mail system. We've had that on the ISA list before, the
solution was to remove the subscription in question.

But it's good to recieve a bunch of apologies, I like that ;)

Mark