RE: Managing IIS SMTP queues

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 12:29:31 -0400

The ESM is great for that unless you're mixing terms.  A front-end server is
still an Exchange server.  If you're relaying off another server for the
purpose of off-loading the virus checking etc, and using a stripped down IIS
machine, then check out
which may be helpful.  It's been a while, but this may do what you're after.