RE: Mails to two domains recieved on one exchange 2000 server.

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 00:03:12 -0400

Yes this can be done, and you are correct in having your ISP check that
the two MX records point to your Exchange server, what you will then
need to do is ensure that your users have SMTP addresses for both
domain, if you look on the "Email Address" tab in ADUC you can see what
is assigned to them, you can add extra SMTP address using a Recipient
Policy instead of doing it manually.

Hope this helps

Mark L Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax: 716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
For MSN Messenger add mark@xxxxxxxxx to your contacts list
For answer to your Microsoft Exchange questions visit
"In God we trust. Everybody else we verify using PGP!"