[ExchangeList] Re: Mails queuing, not been delivered

  • From: "Mark Meelhuysen" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:38:34 +0200

Hi Dave,

After a big search I finally found a little note with the key :)
I did a search in the microsoft support site and found the article which
Microsoft released after I had contact with them. There are 2:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842801/en-us
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/843545/

I also spoke some other System administrators and it seems that the newest
patch released by McAfee (patch 13, it is out for 2 weeks now) also solves a
lot off known issues.

Hope it helps you out.

Greetz,

Mark Meelhuysen