Mailing to contacts in public folder

  • From: "Betgen, David" <d.betgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 08:42:45 +0100

I have a public folder with contacts items (on exchange 5.5)

Now I want to email all the contacts in that public folder, I could add the
public folder to my address book and then select all the email addresses but
I know you can somehow just select the public folder as the to address and
mail it...

So I did the following

- Created public folder (with contact items)
- Opened new email
- Put the name of the public folder in the to address
- mailed

But instead of that all my contacts get an email... it adds a empty contact
item to the public folder en when I open it, it display the email I sent to
the public folder...

How can I fix it so that it will mail it to my contacts instead of adding a
mail to my contact items in the public folder...

I know it's possible because I've seen it before...

I would be very gratefull if someone knows the answer to the question.

Greetings

David