Re: Mail-enabled contacts

  • From: "Tony Anderson" <tandersn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:18:07 -0700

When we import our contacts, they are already mail enabled and show up in
the GAL. We use the CSVDE and the following fields:

DN,objectClass,cn,sn,description,givenName,distinguishedName,instanceType,wh
enCreated,whenChanged,displayName,uSNCreated,uSNChanged,proxyAddresses,targe
tAddress,mAPIRecipient,mailNickname,internetEncoding,name,objectGUID,showInA
ddressBook,legacyExchangeDN,objectCategory,textEncodedORAddress,mail,msExchP
oliciesIncluded,msExchALObjectVersion,msExchHideFromAddressLists

For any of the fields listed above that you don't have the data for, create
one contact through the GUI and mail enable it. Then export it, and snag the
values from there.

Tony Anderson
UW-CSE Windows Systems Architect
tandersn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx