Mailboxes not creating

  • From: "Rodney Minter" <RMinter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 17:59:16 +1000

We have 3 Exchange 2000 Servers in our Organistaion. The last 2 weeks when
creating users in AD and specifying create mailbox no mailboxes get created.
Could this be a replication problem ?

may contain privileged or copyright information. By storing,
copying, relying upon or otherwise using this email, you agree
to be bound by our Terms Governing Electronic Communications.
A copy of these can be reviewed at
or obtained by phoning us on +61 8 84165200.

If you do not accept our Terms Governing Electronic Communications
or suspect that you may have received this message in error, please
notify the sender and promptly delete this email.