Mailbox size

  • From: "Emmerson, Des" <des.emmerson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:55:04 -0000

I have an NT server SP6a Exchange 5.5 SP4

The servers postmaster account has grown to around 90 MB but when you log on
as postmaster there is nothing but a few small messages, even deleting these
does not affect the mailbox size, have tried defragmenting the exchange
database and this has had no affect. I'm stuck...

Anyone got any ideas or come accross this before ?

All help greatly appreciated

This e-mail including any attachments is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you have received it in error please advise the sender
immediately by return email and then delete it from your system. The
unauthorised use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email is
strictly forbidden. If you need assistance please contact the IT help desk
on +44 207 467 2154.

This email is from a unit or subsidiary of EMI Group plc, registered in
England No 229231 Registered Office: 4 Tenterden Street, London W1A 2AY