Re: Mailbox problem

  • From: Dani Comnea <dani_comnea@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 03:27:27 -0700 (PDT)

Dani Comnea <dani_comnea@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi All,
I have W2k server and Exchange of my user use a diffrent address which
was not given by my provider.The problem is he cannot send/receive mail ,but
his SMTP address is store in his mailbox.For incoming he use another server
which is not part of our domain and outgoing use our  exchange server.
What should I do ?Why is not working,cause for short time it worked?
Thanks for any help and sugestion,
Dani Comnea

Do you Yahoo!?