RE: Mailbox permissions

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:21:26 -0500

Mr.. Administrator was being facetious. Your users could simply forward the
email to the mailbox in question, in which case they need no permissions at
all to it. Or, you could do the same thing with a public folder, giving only
those who should add items contributor rights. Then they simply email their
messages to the folder.

Greg Lara

prohibited.

   _____