RE: Mailbox migration to different domain and organization

  • From: "Lettah G. Dladla" <Lgdladla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:47:19 +0200

Morning everyone

I have a problem we have two offices and our site office relay email to
our server then to the internet. I upgraded the exchange server(Server
A) in head office to exchange2003 and not I cannot see the server in
site office(Server B). The connectors are correct in the head office
server , when I check the system manager in the site office's
server(Server B) I cannot see server A

Please help me