Mailbox items

  • From: Mike Dufoe <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Exchange Support <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 09:17:11 -0400

When I look at my mailbox on our Exchange 5.5, and I'm far from being a
Exchange expert, it says I have 24,000 items in my mailbox, but I have setup
a PST file for my mail to deliver to but still says I have all these items
in there.

Is this telling me how many items came to my mailbox or how many items are
still in my mailbox?

Mike Dufoe
System Administrator
ETI Canada Inc.
350 Dupont Road
North Bay, ON
P1B 8K2
705-472-1300 ext.346
dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ó¿Õ Who's Watching Your Network? Ó¿Õ

protected from use or disclosure by law. Any distribution, unauthorized
use or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error please notify the sender and delete the email.