RE: Mailbox administration

  • From: MAE@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:04:07 -0600

There is a product called EXMS, Its from Discuss Data. We use it here.
It has a Account Creator module that allows people to have create
accounts without having access to the mailboxes. It also allows you to
create a template for certain fields that you want to keep standard,
such as limits. It has been working pretty well for us so far.