Re: Mailbox Store Getting Corrupted.

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:58:35 -0500

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 09:49:40 -0700, Gautam <jkakkar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
> Hi All,
> I am facing a problem that one of my mailbox store is getting corrupted
> very frequently. It is mounted but am i not able to delete or send any
> emails . I have repaired the same but after some time it again gets
> corrupted. Can someone please give me the solution for the same.

Here is my suggestion:

1) Download Exmerge from Microsoft Downloads
a) Read the documentation thoroughly if you are not already fully
familiar with ExMerge
2) Export/Copy the troubled mailbox to PST with ExMerge
3) Run scanpst on the mailbox
4) Import the PST mailbox back into the Exchange DB with ExMerge

...D