RE: Mailbox Store Getting Corrupted.

  • From: "Brian Parker" <bparker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 16:52:36 -0000

Come on Gautam

You need to start trying to work some things out for yourself here or
look some causes up in the books on servers. Have you considered that
your hardware could be faulty - that you are running low on disk space,
that there might be some useful information in the event logs, that you
could set up logging at advanced level to see if that gives you any
clues. It is not going to do you any good at all to just send a panic
message to this mailing list every time something goes wrong - part of
the job is doing some research. I hope you take this in the spirit it is
intended, just don't rely on other people to get you out of the
proverbial all the time !

Regards

Brian Parker
Senior Computing Officer