RE: Mailbox Sizes

  • From: "Brian Parker" <bparker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:32:05 -0000

Hi Lloyd

Suggest you set a lowish limit to start using store policy, and take it
from there. We have a couple of "big" users but even though they are
mega important, they still get the standard spiel about saving
attachments outside of mailbox, and setting up/configuring archiving. In
addition to ensure they try to use folders for storage, and do not store
mail they are unlikely to need to access - commonsense really.

Regards

Brian Parker
Senior Computing Officer

  _____