Mailbox Sizes

  • From: "Lloyd Williams" <Williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:29:09 -0500

Are there any accepted best practices out there for the limits of
Mailboxes sizes.
Most of our users have 100-200 MB mailboxes. I have a couple of users
who claim to need 1-2 GB mailboxes. Is there any technological down side
to allowing this size mail box. In addition it would seem that we will
need to upgrade to the enterprise version of exchange 2003 to
accommodate this (our total mail store size would be too close to 16GB
for comfort). Are there any issues associated with the switch to
enterprise 2003
Thanks
Lloyd