RE: Mailbox Size Limit

  • From: "Roberts Phillip (IBM)" <RobertsP@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:44:38 -0500

I would say the biggest implication is the amount of room he is taking on
the server, but there isn't much of an argument, its easily solidified, have
him use PST's, and set up some rules. Implement archiving, whala, he barely
notices a difference, everyone is happy.

Phillip B. Roberts
Network Administrator
Thomson
24200 U.S. Route 23, South
Circleville, OH 43113-9002
Ph: 740-477-6652 (x6652)
Fx: 740-420-6511
Pg: 740-863-0080 (x5306 Internal)
Cell: 614-477-6741
robertsp@xxxxxxx

___
and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
___