RE: Mailbox Size Limit

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 18:14:10 -0400

Deniz

I do not think there is a limit on how big a users mailbox can get, but I
for one would not let a users mailbox get to 3Gb in size, I think you should
look at using the Mailbox Cleanup tool to reduce the size and then set a
mailbox limit if possible.

Just my thoughts :-)

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc