RE: Mailbox Size

  • From: "Chris Nielsen" <cnielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 09:53:06 -0600

This is something that I cannot do, and if I had my preference, wouldn't
ever do. I like having the mailboxes served from the server. But we use VPN
and Terminal Services quite a bit so taking users' mailboxes off the server
would be highly impractical. Well. even more than that - it's simply
something we can't do.

The main thing I'm trying to find out is are there any practical concerns
with mailboxes that are 500+ MB in size?

Thanks.

-Chris