RE: Mailbox Size

  • From: swami <swami@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 14:13:12 +0530

Hi Chris,

In all mail client, create a service "Personal Folder" and in properties
specify the desired local path / network path where you want to keep your
".pst" files. Configure such that, mails are delivered to the personal
folders. This way your mail box size will be small in size and will enhance
the peformance.

Regards,
Swami