Re: Mailbox Problem

  • From: <paul_lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 11:58:12 +0100

Mailbox ProblemHi Luke

If all else fails you could backup the contents of his mailbox to a PST file
delete his network account and recreate all from scratch then import the
contents. Not ideal or a number of reasons but it is almost guaranteed to get
him and working quickly.

What are the errors displayed etc? Have you checked in the mailbox rights that
he has

Regards,

Paul Lemonidis.