Mailbox Problem

  • From: "Luke Marioni" <lmarioni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 10:32:10 +0100

Hey all,

I have a user who cannot access his mailbox - nothing in the event viewer to
indicate why he cant access it.  OWA doesn't work either.  I've checked in ESM
and his mailbox is there and contains data.

I'm running E2k SP2 on a W2k SP3.  No other users on the server are affected.

Many thanks,

Luke Marioni
Senior Systems Analyst

ITG Europe
River Plate House,
7-11 Finsbury Circus,
London,
EC2M 7EB,
England.

Tel: +44 (0) 207 670 4200
Fax: +44 (0) 207 670 4243

The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential
and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).
This information may be subject to legal, professional or other
privilage and further distribution of it is strictly prohibited without
our authority.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and
must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part
of it, and should notify us immediately.

ITG Europe is a trademark owned by Investment Technology Group Limited (ITGL)
which refers to ITGL and/or its subsidiary Investment Technology Group Europe
Limited.