Mailbox Permissions

  • From: "Luke Marioni" <lmarioni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:42:20 +0100

Hey all, hope you had a great easter break

I have a user who is leaving the company soon, and I want to give her
replacement access to all of her folders and sub-folders within OL2K.  I have
set the permissions on the original mailbox - however, when I add this to the
new persons OL, they cannot view any folders beneath the Mailbox.

Noow, im assuming that I have to set permissions for the folders to allow the
new person access - works fine!

However, there are about a hundred folders - do I have to explicitly set
permissions on all of them, or is there another way around it?

Many thanks

Luke Marioni
Senior Systems Analyst

ITG Europe
River Plate House,
7-11 Finsbury Circus,
London,
EC2M 7EB,
England.

Tel: +44 (0) 207 670 4200
Fax: +44 (0) 207 670 4243

The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential
and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).
This information may be subject to legal, professional or other
privilage and further distribution of it is strictly prohibited without
our authority.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and
must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part
of it, and should notify us immediately.

ITG Europe is a trademark owned by Investment Technology Group Limited (ITGL)
which refers to ITGL and/or its subsidiary Investment Technology Group Europe
Limited.