Mailbox Migration Exchange 2003 Best Practices

  • From: "Jeff" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 11:20:36 -0700

I have 2 Microsoft Exchange 2003 Server on Windows Server 2003. The
Exchange servers are running in tandem, same organization, with different
sets of mailboxes on each. I would like to converge all mailboxe onto one
server now that we have an IS limit of 75GB's after the SP2 installation.
I'm testing exmerge, but it doesn't seem to be the tool that I need, can
someone recomend best practices/utilities for moving mailboxes?