RE: Mailbox Issues

  • From: "Michael Bonnice" <whadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:07:17 +1000

Thanks very much for that,  the kind of backup was that of backing up
individuals pst files on cdr or something. Exchange on SBS works just the same
I believe as other exchange version's where it keeps mailboxes on server. The
server does do a full backup every night so I am not worried about data loss.

Is auto-archiving something you setup in outlook and can it be setup so that it
store's the pst files on a shared network resource being user specific ?

Im trying to keep machines as not user dependant as possible.

Thanking You,