Mailbox Full -- Outlook

  • From: "Knutsen, Vicki" <vickik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:09:52 -0700

What should a person look for that might cause someone to get this message on
the other end when emailing you - I have never put any limits on the size of
a mailbox because it has never been a problem before.  Do I need to look for
something specific that might otherwise cause this message to come.

"Please check the Outlook mailbox system. My brother Tom got a "bounce back"
from an e-mail address today, saying that the mailbox was full."

Vicki Knutsen
Information Systems Administrator
Northwest District LCMS -
1-888-693-5267 ext 129
Prov 16:9
9       In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his
steps. (NIV)