Mailbox Cleanup

  • From: "Stelley, Douglas" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:41:30 -0400

I'm using Exchange 2000 on Win2000, all SP's

I have a Recipient Policy that cleans up the Deleted folder etc. And it
works fine except the scheduling. For the life of me I can't figure it
out. Here's the times it has run:
6/25 (wed) 4:13am
7/10 (Thur) 4:13am (15 days)
8/7 (thur) 4:13am (28 days)
8/15 (Fri) 4:13am (8 days)
9/3 (Wed) 4:13am (19 days)
9/9 (Tues) 4:13am (6 days)
9/17 (Wed) 4:13am (8 days)
10/7 (Tues) 4:13am (20 days)
10/10(Fri) 4:13am (3 days)

besides the 4:13am, what triggers this off? Where does the scheduling
piece come from? Can I make this a more uniform schedule (like every 2
weeks?) How?
Thanks
-Doug

the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release, dissemination,
have received this communication in error please notify the author immediately
by replying to this message and deleting the original message. Thank you.