[ExchangeList] Mailbox Cache Age Limit

  • From: "Howard Rappaport" <howie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:39:55 -0400

-------------------------------------------------------Has anyone come across
or created a method to programmatically reread
mailbox quota information?

I'm looking to do something that has the same effort as modifying the
Mailbox Cache Age Limit & Reread Logon Quotas Interval so that quota changes
take place more expeditiously than the 2 hours out of the box.  We provision
users programmatically and allow themselves to upgrade their mailbox size.
Ideally, when they do the upgrade it would take place at that time.  Worst
case we could inform them that an upgrade will take 30 mins, configure the
values of the Mailbox Cache Age Limit & Reread Logon Quotas Interval
appropriately, and be on our merry way.

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: