RE: Mail2Web

  • From: Mark.Anthony@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:26:58 -0500

Not sure why I'm getting this email.
-----Original Message-----
From: Gerberich, Andy [mailto:agerberich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 1:13 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Mail2Web - Re-Vamped!

We used to use Web2Mail on occasion.  We had unix Sendmail using pop.  That
is, until I set up an exchange server here and we now have web access to
email on exchange.  People used to like it for the most part.  Their
complaints were mostly the clumsy and limited interface, but guess you could
say the same thing about exchange web mail. :-)
The information supplied in this message may be legally privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, the sender does not intend
delivery to you to waive any privilege or right pertaining to this message.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return e-mail, and delete the errant message. Thank you.