[ExchangeList] Re: Mail sent to invalid recipients - direct the NDR to go to a mailbox

  • From: victor-w@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 09:25:07 +0200

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------The purpose is to be
able to view the e-mail that is still being send
to people that have already left the company.

Imgagine a person leaves the company but the people he did business
with are still sending him mail because they have not informed by
him/her that he or she would be leaving the company. An other scenario
would be to keep the mailbox of the person who left for some time and
perhaps set a forward to another mailbox on it. And then delete it
after some time. In this scenario this had not been done this way.