Re: Mail relay through Sendail

  • From: "Byron Kendrick" <bkendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 15:20:07 -0700

I hate it when I do that.  I was trying to say that when we send mail to a
student we get an NDR saying that the e-mail account does not exist at the
organization this message was sent to.  The alias file is on the SMTP
gateway.  This is a Sun box running send mail.  Our old Exchange 5.5
server had the same problem for a while but we manager to make it send
everything to the Sunbox.  How can I either make this thing send mail
through the gateway or is there another problem.