RE: Mail not displaying

  • From: mathif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:03:59 +0300

Plez first test tha basic connectivity

-----Original Message-----
From: Dusty Jones [mailto:dusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 5:55 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Mail not displaying

We have exchange 2000, we had some network cables get messed up and a
couple of machines had erratic connection to our server. Anyway, that
problem is now fixed, however, one user is having an issue with mail not
showing up.

When he opens outlook the only mail that comes up in the inbox is from the
date this network cable issue started up until now. If I log into OWA I
can see that there is more mail in the "x of 450" email # indicator.
However, it won't go back to that mail from OWA either.

Any ideas on this? There are absolutely no other issues with the server or
any mailboxes.

List Archives:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site:
Network Security Library:

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom/which they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager at the following email address: sadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:sadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Al Faisaliah Group. Internet communications
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late or contain viruses. The sender
context of this message, which arise as a result of Internet transmission.
presence of viruses. Al Faisaliah Group accepts no liability for any damage