Re: Mail not displaying

  • From: "Zoran" <zmarjanovic@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 08:40:13 -0700

Hi Dusty,

Check archiving (local or remote location). Click on Outlook Today
(Mailbox-%username%) icon, somtimes messages hide there. Check server name
and Deliver new e-mail location. Few days ago I had the same situation
with unvisible messages in deleted items folder. I set archiving and run
it (Tools>Mailbox cleanup>AutoArchive) and messages apeared in Archive
Folders>Deleted Items.