Mail not displaying

  • From: "Dusty Jones" <dusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 07:55:18 -0700

We have exchange 2000, we had some network cables get messed up and a
couple of machines had erratic connection to our server. Anyway, that
problem is now fixed, however, one user is having an issue with mail not
showing up.

When he opens outlook the only mail that comes up in the inbox is from the
date this network cable issue started up until now. If I log into OWA I
can see that there is more mail in the "x of 450" email # indicator.
However, it won't go back to that mail from OWA either.

Any ideas on this? There are absolutely no other issues with the server or
any mailboxes.

Thanks,
Dusty