Re: Mail logging

  • From: PKarumbaiah@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 13:24:08 +0530

I don't have much idea on Ex 5.5.But i guess you just specify the server
name.That will do.Its so in E2k.

regards,
Ponnappa
Tel : 22546000-2119
VoIP:2120

                    Zafar Pravaiz -

                    CIG                   To:     "[ExchangeList]"
<exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    <Zafar.Pravaiz@       cc:

                    cig.co.ae>            Subject:     [exchangelist] Re: Mail
logging

                    03/15/2003

                    12:54 PM

                    Please respond

                    "[ExchangeList]

                    "

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi
in this case I have to specify the sender and recipient. but I want all the
msg arrive on a particular date & time. plz also tell me how to read
Tracking log I means field name & sequence. I m using Exchange 5.5

Thanks