[ExchangeList] Re: Mail in Outbox Folder!!!!

  • From: "Jaspreet Singh" <jsjolly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 20:46:31 +0530

Hi Syed,
Just check what is the "Connection Status" of yor outlook client with your exchange server.
To do this press "Ctrl" key and simelteniously rightclick on the outlook icon in the system tray.
You will get a menu on which you have option to check connection status.
Just check what is the connection status to different servers.
Jaspreet Singh Jolly

On 7/10/06, syed faizan <syed.faizan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi tony
The offline in unchecked yet the problem persists.Its happening only with outlook 2002 and 2000 in frontend.I've tried everything but in vain....

On 7/8/06, tony afriyie <tony.afriyie@xxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

At the bottom right corner of Outlook, click on the Offline and uncheck the check mark on it. It will show connected in a minute or less.