RE: Mail gateway

  • From: Zafar Pravaiz <Zafar.Pravaiz@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:34:44 +0400

HI

Could u please clear me that if my Exchange server is down then where
Webshield will deliver the mails. I did test it and lost the mail no NDR etc
or delay mail. Also if I am configuring Webshield for automatic update then
does the service gets automatic restarts? coz its need service restart after
restart.

Thanks
Zafar