RE: Mail gateway

  • From: "Nguyen, Anh" <Anh.N.Nguyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:05:46 +1100

Hi All,
I am after anybody who installed or good at Blackberry with Microsft
Exchange to share ideas and faults.

Kind Regards,
BlackBerry email: Anh.N.Nguyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Anh Nguyen
Telstra - NDC & G (Network Design & Construction Group)
DATA & IP - Victoria
182 Stawell Street, Burnley, Vic. 3121 Australia.
*       Mobile:  0427 957 913
*       Fax:    03 9426 7699
> * Anh.n.nguyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Access - Service First
> Assess it! Don't risk it!
This communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL or copyright information of
Telstra Corporation Limited (ABN 33 051 775 556). If you are not an intended
recipient, you MUST NOT keep, forward, copy, use, save or rely on this
communication, and any such action is unauthorised and prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please reply to this e-mail to
notify the sender of its incorrect delivery, and then delete both it and
your reply. Thank you.