RE: Mail gateway

  • From: Zafar Pravaiz <Zafar.Pravaiz@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 09:12:17 +0400

Thanks for your kind reply.
I have few doubt coz I m new with webshield . I'll be placing my webshield
server behind my PIX without any ISA and in front of my Exchange 5.5. I
guess webshield have its own SMTP services and do not use IIS SMTP. My
concern about Open Relay and other security threats. Please throw some light
on this. Of course GFI is the best option.