RE: Mail gateway

  • From: "Tiago de Aviz" <Tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 16:28:00 -0200

Damn Chris, you didn't need to hammer Webshield =)

My two customers have Webshield for SMTP and it acts as an SMTP server. It
catches every virus that knocks on their door, but I think that the stress made
on the machine with ISA + Webshield isn't worth it. And forget about using it
as an anti-spam solution. Too poor.

My ISA with eTrust and GFI MailEssentials can still run on an IBM Netfinity
3000 (Pentium II-266), because it can't hit much more than 10% of CPU usage. I
guess eTrust AV7 + ME9 would definitely solve every problem you have there.

But, if you buy MailEssentials+MailSecurity, GFI has a bundle that is a killer.
I would suggest you this solution in top of any other.

Tiago de Aviz

SoftSell

(41) 340-2363

www.softsell.com.br <http://www.softsell.com.br/>