RE: Mail gateway

  • From: "Tiago de Aviz" <Tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:23:06 -0300

Hey Zafar,

Webshield is not like IIS SMTP. IF your exchange is down, it won't
deliver any mail for you. If you have more than one exchange server, you
can ser different MX priorities on your DNS server, or set another Mail
relay for the same domain. Otherwise... No deal.

Yes, it'll update itself automatically and restart. No worries about
that.

Tiago de Aviz

SoftSell

(41) 340-2363